Fashion Night Out With Bloggers Love

Hi there lovelies I'm back :) I'm so sorry I haven't blogged for a bit, but I have been really ill with the flu and fingers crossed I will soon be over it. I just couldn't take not blogging anymore so here I am with a fashion filled post for you. On Thursday night I attended the Bloggers Love Fashion Night Out event at The Penthouse London. It was a very busy night with so much to see, but I managed to take some snaps for you so that you can feel like you were there too :)







Serin & Sabrina from Nazz Collection have a gorgeous collection of evening, party and cocktail wear to make any female feel ultra glam. There are elegantly beautiful pieces and also other items that are a little more fun and flirty. There is something for everyone for that special occasion. 


TOWIE cast member Abi Clarke took something away from the NAZZ Collection too.





Playful Promises mixes feminine and flirty designs with quirky and cheeky details for that retro feel. Established in 2004 they are an award winning brand. Their collection includes swimwear, lingerie, nightwear, corsetry, clothing and gifting. The bras within this range include eyelash lace triangle styles as well as underwired cupping up to an F in the Lily bra.

whistleandwolf.com are brought to you from the design team behind Playful Promises. I saw a fab collection of dresses at the event. They were feminine with great tailoring. Some included pretty print or lace detailing too. I love that Playful Promises have extended into clothing. This way they can offer flattering silhouettes with their adorable clothing collection as well as support, sexiness and femininity with their cheeky underwear.




Host of the show Lewis-Duncan Weedon mentioned that he loved this cute blouse.



Designer sisters Melanie & Sandra (above) were lovely to speak to and very passionate about their collections. They are all about quality and luxury. House of Caramel Jones was founded in October 2012 by these gorgeous sisters. Their style is very classic. The movement of the fabrics in the fashion show was beautiful. Simple, modern and elegant pieces flowed and worked well styled up with jewels from kenzaaccessories.com. I previously featured Kenza Accessories in my Up And Coming Fashion Brands post.





Kiss Kouture are a brand inspired by celebrity style. Their collection comprises of bandage dresses, skirts and tops as well as swimwear and jackets. A sexy brand with a figure hugging style to show off the curves of the female form. There are bright and more muted tones in this collection is sizes 6-14.






I was checking out the brand Distressed on my train journey up to the event. They have a lot of items that I love and at very affordable prices. I think they have a mass appeal. I want pretty much their whole collection anyway. They included in their goodie bags a mini cola wham bar, a glow stick and one of their unique claw earrings. Inspired by the 90's urban grunge trends of British culture this collection from Distressed is very current, but I can't imagine it ever being out of style.


With a cool collection of custom made one-off pieces The Custom Underground can personalise many items for you such as plimsolls (plims), baseball hats, skateboard decks and logo design. They work by request and everything is strictly unique and made just for you. For those who have a very individual style, perhaps want to buy a personal gift or to promote their own brand the individual brand The Custom Underground can help you out. You choose the style, colour and theme so where will your imagination take you? Not only are the items styled with industry leading inks I was told that other details can be added such the studded spikes I saw on one of their baseball caps. This is a very youthful brand with that personal touch in mind. I love the edge of the almost tattoo designs that I saw at the event. For those not brave enough to ink their body why not ink your fashion!







JINNYshop has a wide range of exciting products for us girls to have fun with. 

JINNYlash offers semi-permanent and temporary lash extensions as well as strip lashes such as the ones shown above. JINNY eyelash extensions are very popular with celebrities and media personalities. Their range of strip lashes includes natural styles and some really fun party lashes too. I was gifted with the JINNYlash Eyelash Conditioner to try. 

JINNYrocks is for those who want to adorn their body, hair and/or face with gems and or jewellery.

JINNYrainbow is something I just had to try while was there. I wanted something girly on top of my wrist and this cute bow design did not disappoint. The sticky stencil was placed on my wrist and the glue was applied. A sprinkling of my chosen glitter shade was tapped over the design. Once the stencil had been peeled away and the excess glitter had been dusted off with a make-up brush my pretty and dazzling bow was revealed. I love it. There is a wide variety of stencil designs and glitters to choose from.  



LEOR have a range of products which is growing. Currently this includes facial exfoliate creme, moisture lotion, shower gel, shampoo & conditioner with keratin and a peppermint cooling foot scrub. 

Range Fragrances:

Lime
Lavender
Lemon
Vanilla
Sweet Orange
Grapefruit
Unfragranced

LEOR are extending their range into luxury candles, belgian chocolates and jewellery. The products have a very sleek and sophisticated look.

LEOR products are paraben and sulphate free, not tested on animals and made in the UK.


Fake Bake were also in attendance. I was excited to see that they were displaying their 60 Minutes Self Tan Liquid. I have a friend who is a fan and I can see why. I was demonstrated with how the tan is applied. The shade appears as a very bronzed glow and the scent was awesome. I can't say how the tan shade develops and if the lovely scent remains, but I am curious to try this product.


ShishaVapes is a flavoured electronic cigarette that is not affected by the smoking ban. They are also smoke-free and nicotine-free. There are also Shishita products which appear to be a sharing device of the same product. I did not try this product as I gave up smoking about 10 years ago and I think even the idea of using these products would be too tempting for me. 


There were also cupcakes displayed and nibbles at the bar to enjoy as well as tunes with a current cool vibe.

I hope you enjoyed this post. I will be putting up some other posts soon so watch this space :)



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...