My New Favourite Shower/Bath Products

Hi there my lovelies. I am so pleased I have found some great new shower/bath products as I have almost finished my products from the Limited Edition Gorgeous By Gok

Firstly here are the shower products.


 LEFT: My friend gave me this Champneys Collection Moisture Miracle Skin Comforting Body Wash. This is the closest thing to the product on Boots Pharmacy website I could find as I think it may have been renamed? Link :)

RIGHT: Strawberry And Raspberry Shower Gel. I bought this in Superdrug, but I can't seem to find it on the website, sorry. It was only about £2/£3 though.

The Champneys Body Wash is so creamy and has a very subtle scent to it. It contains milk and coconut, but to be honest I don't notice the coconut when using it. To me this smells very much like a product that you would use on a baby. I guess I would say it comes across to me as a very pure scent.

The Superdrug Shower Gel is a more obvious smell, but I absolutely adore it. It is quite a sweet, fruity, berry aroma, but is not at all over powering. 

Next on to the bath products.


LEFT: Superdrug I Love ... Raspberry & Blackberry Bubble Bath & Shower Creme Link :)

RIGHT: Superdrug I Love ... Strawberries & Milkshake Bubble Bath & Shower Creme Link :)

Out of the two I prefer the scent on the right, but they are both gorgeous smells. Very fruity and girly. They are very cheap too (see links above). I have been using the left one first as I am going to savour the one on the right :)

The other scents in this range are Mango & Papaya and Coconut & Cream. I could have sworn there was also a scent including Blueberry and another with Vanilla when I bought these, but I can not find them on the website? The two scents I bought were the only ones for me though. I can't wait to try the Body Butters, Shower Smoothies, Shower Cremes and Lip Balms also.

What are your favourite Shower/Bath products? Have you tried any of these products? What ones would you recommend?

Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...