Everything 5 Pounds Style To Win OOTD: Floral Babydoll Dress

Hi lovelies. What have you been getting up to today? I have been out in my garden taking photos for another outfit post. I am still new to this so I hope you like it.







This tunic dress I found in the tops section. It is worn on the model as a dress and I have just ordered two more in the dress section of the same style which have a different pattern and colours. This comes in one size to fit 8-12. I would prefer it a little more fitted on top, but the loose style adds to the babydoll feel. The sleeves are elasticated and do not cling at all. This is lined so no underwear is on show. I am comfortable with the length, but I am not very tall so this is ideal for me.


These fit really well and are a good height. The platform heel feels sturdy and the ankle strap gives extra security. Great for those like me that don't usually wear heels. These will be such a staple shoe for lots of outfits.

New Look Suspender Tights

I think these add a cheeky touch to this outfit. They are sexy without being full on.

I am posting an entry to Everything 5 Pounds to win £100 to spend on their website. The E5P team will shortlist 10 entries to post on Facebook. There will be a poll between 22nd-29th August and the photo with the most likes/votes wins. All blogger entries must be in by 20th August. Good luck if you wish to enter, link!

What are your favourite pieces that you have purchased from E5P? Do you have OOTD posts that you wish to share with E5P pieces included? Let me know with blog posts links in the comments below.



Love to you all

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...