HOT CROSS BUN PASTEL SPRING EASTER NAILS

Hello again lovelies. I painted my nails yesterday feeling inspired by spring and Easter time and here they are.


Please excuse this not so in focus photo. Pastel shades always make a comeback at this time of year and so I wanted to include a mixture of them in this manicure. I thought the nude shade would be perfect to use under my hot cross bun stripes which my boyfriend pointed out should be vertical and horizontal, but oh well I think that's just being picky, ha ha. I wanted my nails to have a sprinkle of glitter too for a speckled effect. As these shades were quite milky I applied three coats of each for a dense colour pay off after my base coat. I used a white striper for the hot cross bun stripes and finished off with a nail drying spray.

Products Used:










It looks as though the E.L.F. and StarGazer polishes may have been discontinued, but hopefully you can find them on Ebay or Amazon. Alternatively you can use similar a similar nude and shimmer to recreate this look. The StarGazer striper I purchased a long time ago in a set so I would search online for that too as I think you can also buy them individually.

If you have created any spring time and/or Easter inspired nails please leave links in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...