FIND YOUR PERFECT OUTFIT WITH NIVEA Q10


Hi sweetie pies. I don't know about you, but I am so confused about what to step outside wearing these days with the weather in the UK being so up and down. When I saw these fashion illustrations from Tommy Pang and celebrity stylist James Yardley who have collaborated Nivea Q10 I felt inspired once again. With the buzz of LFW at the moment it's hard not too also.



Everyone wants to feel confident whether going to work, meeting friends or loved ones. Maybe even partying the night away. Nivea Q10 have a range of products that aim to provide firmer, tighter skin so that you can feel good about your body before you choose that perfect outfit. I have been sent four of the Nivea Q10 products to try out to reduce cellulite and firm the skin.

I am currently testing the products out and will follow up with a review of all four products. I love these illustrations. Let me know in the comments below if you think one of these girls are just your style. I love PARTY & LADIES LUNCH.

Images not my own.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE | TBP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...