NOTD: Webbed Fingers

Hi there my loves. I hope you are enjoying this Halloween weekend. Inspired by the Halloween festivities I wanted to create some simple, but effective nails. 


 Left to Right: Sleek MakeUP Nailed Polish in Royalty, Link :) & NYX Ink Nail Art Striper in White, Link :)



To create this look I applied my usual Rimmel base coat. Then I applied 2 coats of the Sleek MakeUP Nailed Polish in Royalty. This polish coats perfectly after the second coat. I love this deep red shade. I then applied the NYX Ink Nail Art Striper in White to 3 of my nails on my left hand and to the other 2 on my right hand. As you can see I created some simple web designs. My top coat smudged the webs slightly, but luckily I think it kind of adds to the effect.

Have you come up with any Halloween nail designs? Please link them in the comments below and I will take a look.


Love to you all

2 comments:

  1. These look class I may well have to give them a go

    ReplyDelete
  2. @aprettyobsession - Thank you beautiful. Let me know how they turn out xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...