FOTD: Tinted Moisturiser/Mascara Review

Hi Everyone. I hope your week is going well. I feel so tired on my first week back at work, but hey ho that's life. Now about this post. As I am nearing the end of the tinted moisturiser I have been using I thought I would give you my thoughts on it. I am also going to tell you about the mascara I am currently using as well so I thought a FOTD was in order :)


































Left: E.L.F. Studio Tinted Moisturiser SPF20 (Porcelain), Link :) & Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Volume & Length Mascara (Black), Link :)


Firstly I will talk about the E.L.F. Studio Tinted Moisturiser SPF20 (Porcelain). This product retails at £3.50 for 0.7oz/19.8g. This is a very buildable tinted moisturiser. I would say it's light/medium coverage. It feels very light on my skin throughout the day. It has a mousse type of texture to it. This comes in 7 shades. This blends into my skin easily with my E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush, Link :). If my skin looks a bit uneven in some photos that is probably because the concealers I am using from the E.L.F. Complete Coverage Concealer Palette (Light) don't match as well as the ones I have used up. I think this tinted moisturiser is great value for money. I would recommend this if you are not looking for full coverage. It's unlikely you would be as this is a tinted moisturiser. I think this is quite a good colour match for me. I would buy this product again.





Now on to the Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Volume & Length Mascara (Black). I was sent this product for free by a PR Company not to review, but I wanted to anyway :) I have never used this type of mascara wand before. This is not my usual big, fat bristle brush. The brush appears plastic. I am so impressed with this mascara because it separates so well with virtually no clumping. It's very volumising. I do have long eyelashes, but I really do think it gives a false lash effect without appearing drag queen. It just goes to show you should never be fooled  by the wand. This comes in two shades Black and Black/Brown. This retails at Boots Pharmacy for £11.99 for 13ml. I am so happy that I was sent this to try as I would definitely by this myself.




The other products that I used in this FOTD are:


  • MeMeMe Seventh Heaven Enriched Moisturising Facebase
  • Rose & Co Apothecary Rose Petal Salve
  • Primark Ta Ta For Now Magic Undereye Concealer (Light)
  • E.L.F. Studio Translucent Matte Powder
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base (White)
  • E.L.F. Eyelid Primer (Sheer)
  • HD Brows Foxy Palette (Warm Brown & Ash Brown)
  • 17 Clear Definition Mascara
  • MUA Eye Liner (Snow White)
  • Evie At Peacocks Glam Eye Shadow Palette (Smoky Eye Day - White, Brown, Beige & Nude)
  • Jane Iredale Purelash Extender & Conditioner
  • MeMeMe Blush Me! (Rouge)
  • NYX Lip gloss from The Naturals Lip Gloss Set (Unnamed, but a pink brown shade)
  • E.L.F. Studio Makeup Mist & Set





Are you a fan of Max Factor and E.L.F. products? Any recommendations? Any to avoid?


Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...