NOTD: Half & Half

Hi you gorgeous loves. The weather is looking a little better today so that's cool. I hope you are all okay. I can't wait for payday next Tuesday. Bring it on! I was pleasantly surprised the other day when I received a package in the post from StarGazer out of the blue. I have some great things to try and although I have not been asked to review any of them I will for you beauties. Today I am going to review the nail polish that was sent to me by doing a NOTD post.










After applying one coat of my usual Rimmel base coat I applied two coats of Sleek MakeUP's Quick Drying Nailed Polish in the shade Champagne (30). I bought this ages ago and never used it because it got buried amongst my many nail polishes. This is gorgeous as a shade all by itself, but it's a great base shade too that I think would work well with almost any colour. It is a creamy, golden champagne shade that gives a nice coverage with two coats. One coat would be nice too if you prefer a more sheer look. It did dry fast as it claims. Here is a link to this nail polish that retails at £3.89 for 10.5g.









I then applied two coats of StarGazer Ultra Cover Nail Polish in the shade 303. I only applied this half way down the nails. I did not want this to be too neat as I wanted it to have a quite carefree look to it. I applied this just a little more thinly than I would normally apply my nail polish. This is a beautiful colour. It can sometimes look more blue or more purple in different lighting. It has a really fine shimmer to it as well. I would like to try other shades from this range. This retails at £2.50 for 14ml which is a fab price. Please see the link to this product here :)



Thank you so much to StarGazer for sending me this nail polish and the other goodies for free. I will get to reviewing those as well :)



This is a very simple NOTD, but sometimes simple can look good too. For those of you wanting to experiment with nail art remember there are no rules. Simple spots, stripes, crosses, squiggles or anything you desire can make your nails a little more fun and interesting. 



Have you come up with any nail designs recently? Are there any other StarGazer or Sleek MakeUP nail polishes that you recommend?



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...