FOTD/EOTD: Pink Eye

Hey there loves. Today I have a FOTD/EOTD post for you. I wanted to go for a really bold eye look in a non-classic shape. 






















To create this look on the eyes I made the pink eye shape using Primark Band Of Bold Fat Metallic Eye Pencil (Shock Pink). This is a hot pink shimmer crayon. This was a great base for my eye shadow.






Over the top of this I applied GOSH Eye Shadow (281) with a flat brush so that I could keep in line with the angular, banded shape I had already created with the eye pencil. I bought mine a long time ago from Superdrug, but I can not find it on the website so I'm not sure if it's still available. Any hot pink shade you have will be fine to use though. This eye shadow is very matte and highly pigmented.






I also used a product that StarGazer sent to me for free, but not to review. This is the StarGazer Bronzer (Bronceador). I used it for this look so here are my thoughts anyway. This product has a subtle shimmer to it, but I do not find it to shimmery on my skin at all as it's very subtle. I can't be sure, but as the packaging looks the same I think this is actually Blusher Shade 1 or 2 under the eyes category on the website. If it is then this product retails at £3.50. Here is the link :)






Here are swatches of these products.






Left To Right: StarGazer Bronzer (Bronceador or possibly Blusher 1 or 2), GOSH Eye Shadow (281), Primark Band Of Bold Fat Metallic Eye Pencil (Shock Pink)



I think the Primark Eye Pencil would also be a fantastic shade on the lips and the GOSH Eye Shadow a great blush.



Other products used in this FOTD/EOTD are:



Murad Skin Perfecting Primer (Dewy Finish)


A Mix Of 1/2 E.L.F. Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15 (Ivory) & 1/2 E.L.F. Studio Flawless Finish Foundation SPF 15 Oil Free (Sand)

 
E.L.F. Studio Complete Coverage Concealer (Light)


Primark Ta Ta For Now Magic Undereye Concealer (Light)


E.L.F. Studio Translucent Matte Powder


E.L.F. Eyelid Primer (Sheer)


MUA Eye Shadow (Shade 2 Pearl)

 
 MUA Eye Liner (Snow White)


17 Clear Definition Mascara


Jane Iredale Purelash Extender & Conditioner
 
 
Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Volume & Length Mascara (Black)*
 
 
E.L.F. Studio Makeup Mist & Set


 
I like mixing the E.L.F. Tinted Moisturiser and Foundation together as the Tinted Moisturiser is too light in colour and coverage for me. The Foundation is just a little dark and although I like the texture it is very dewy, almost too much. The Tinted Moisturiser helps tone this down a little.
 
 
 
*I have reviewed this mascara that was previously sent to me for free, Link :)
 
 
 

 

 

 
So that's the look. It's very simple, fun and just something different form the usual eye shape I would normally go for. I think this would be great for a party or a club.


 
Have you tried any fun looks with your make-up lately? Link me up in the comments below.



Love to you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...