Natural Collection Lipstick's, Lipgloss & Eyeliner

Hi Everyone. I hope you are all doing well my little fondant fancies. I have been so tired this week so that's why I haven't posted anything until today. I have some swatches for you from the Natural Collection at Boots Pharmacy and boots.com. I have been meaning to try out their lipstick's for quite some time and now I have finally picked some up :)










 Left To Right: Natural Collection Sheer Natural Lip Colour In Shades Autumn Sunset, Sand Castle & Honeysuckle. Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick's In Shades Biscuit, Caramel, Fig Leaf & Apple Blossom



Autumn Sunset ~ A light nude

Sand Castle ~ A medium nude

Honeysuckle ~ A golden honey nude

Biscuit ~ A medium brown

Caramel ~ A golden peach nude

Fig Leaf ~ A taupe brown

Apple Blossom ~ A very light peach nude










Left To Right: Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick's In Shades Raspberry, Crimson, Cranberry & Candy Mist. Natural Collection Juicy Lips In Fondant. Natural Collection Liquid Eye Lines In Black



Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick's

Raspberry ~ A raspberry

Crimson ~ A vibrant cool toned red

Cranberry ~ A light cranberry

Candy Mist ~ A light frosty pink



These lipstick's have the typical lipstick scent, but only very slightly. They do not for instance smell like cranberry or raspberry. They feel quite smooth on swatching, but the real test will be when I try them on my lips as my lips are extremely dry. They all have great pigmentation.  I am not sure why some are named 'sheer natural lip colour' and some are named 'moisture shine lipstick's' as they appear the same? Do you know the difference? Perhaps they have just been renamed? These lipstick's all have a pearlescent white click shut casing as shown in the photo below.






Natural Collection Juicy Lips In Fondant



A slightly opaque peach nude. This has a doe foot applicator and does actually smell like fondant. I have a link here for the Juicy Lips Gloss' that usually retail at £1.99 each, but are currently on offer at 3 for £5. They only show three shades on the website (not including this one), but I know that there are many more. I am very sorry that I don't have links to the other products, but they are not on the boots.com website. I can not find my receipt either, but I paid around £2.00 for each of these products.






Natural Collection Liquid Eye Lines In Black



A jet black liquid eyeliner that dries to a matte finish. This has a thin, flexible brush tip.







I think these products are such great value and worth a try. I am really looking forward to testing them out. If you are interested in any of these products I would say it's definitely worth popping to your local Boots Pharmacy to check out the full range.



What are your likes/dislikes from the Boots Natural Collection and why? Any recommendations for me?




Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...