NOTD: Something Floral

Hello Pretties. I had a lovely day with my Mum yesterday as it was her birthday. We had a coffee in Marks & Spencer. I looooooove their coffee and the cups and saucers it comes in. Mum had a pastry and I had a buttered scone. We then did a little shopping and had tuna rolls for lunch followed by chocolate fudge cake. Yum :) After a couple of hours chatting we both had a nap for an hour. In the evening my boyfriend came over. We ordered pizza and played Mexican Train. It's a game that my Mum picked up when she was in America using dominoes. I played it for the first time with Mum and my boyfriend on Xmas Day and lost so badly, but yesterday we had another go and I whooped their butts :) So now if you are still with me I will get on with my NOTD post.








Firstly I applied one coat of my Rimmel base coat. I then applied three coats of my O.P.I. Nail Lacquer Funny Bunny. I applied three coats as this pearlescent white shade can be quite sheer and I wanted more of an opaque blank canvas for my nail art. Here is a link to this shade that retails at £11.00 for 15ml from lenawhite.co.uk








I then drew three petal shapes for each flower design on the nails as shown above. I did the same nails on each hand using my StarGazer UV Nail Art Pen in the shade UV Purple. These retail at £3.00 each for 10ml. Please see the link here to view this product.








I then drew a green flick between each petal using my StarGazer UV Nail Art Pen in the shade UV Green. This product is in the link shown for the previous UV Nail Art Pen at the same price.








Finally I dotted three dots at the centre of each flower using my StarGazer Nail Art Pen in the shade Black. Please find this product in the link here. This product also retails at £3.00 for 10ml. The dots closed in on each other forming hearts which I think looks cute.








I then gave the design a quick coat of my Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Spray which I usually use if I'm in a hurry and don't want to smudge my nail art by applying a top coat. You can buy this product for £3.05 for 125ml. Please see the link here to view this product on boots.com. I like this product because it dries my nails quicker than applying nothing at all, but I do find that small bubbles sometimes appear on my nails which can be annoying as I want them to look smooth and polished.




So that's it. Have you come up with any pretty floral nail designs? Are you a fan of nail art pens? What other nail art do you recommend?




Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...