OOTN: Movie Night

Hi there beautiful people. Are you up to much on this lightly snowing Saturday? I don't have many plans other then blogging for today. We had a few people over for take away and a movie last night which was fun. While getting ready I thought I would take some snaps of what I wore for our cosy night in.

Don't mind the headless person. I was in a bit of a rush, but before doing hair and make-up I managed to take a few snaps.

Hot Pink bodycon dress ~ H&M

Grey Eyelet Knitted Boyfriend Cardigan ~ New Look. Haul post here

Black Disco Pants ~ BooHoo. You can find them here

Creepers ~ Primark

Socks ~ Primark I think?

Gold Cross Chain ~ Primark. Haul post here


I actually swapped the creepers and frill socks for these slipper socks because I don't wear shoes indoors. I also took off the necklace, but had I popped out that is how I would have worn this outfit.

I realise this is not a spectacular OOTN post, but I just thought it was something different to pop on the blog :) Apologies for the poor lighting as it was night time so I was under artificial lights. The pink of the dress and slippers are definitely hot pink, so much brighter than these photos.

What do you wear for cosy nights in? Full on glamour or onesie style? Let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...