BODY SCRUBS


Hey there loves. I have a couple of body exfoliator reviews in this post so I will crack on and let you know my thoughts.



I received this from my Mum at Xmas in the massive Soap & Glory gift box. Straight off the bat I have to say I love this product. The scent is just incredible. So citrus and sweet. I love scattering my products around the bath ready for use after my soak so this resting near the top of my head while I bathe is just heavenly. This scent in a candle would sell out fast I'm sure. The scrub itself is made up with main ingredients of brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil and macadamia grains. Not only does it slough away dead skin it also moisturises deeply because of the oil at the same time. I would definitely use this again. I really want to try out other products in the sugar crush range now.


My tube looks different to the new packaging linked above, but I think the product is the same. This was sent to me with a magazine subscription ages ago. I found this a little harsh on my face as the granules are on the larger side so I decided to use it on my body and voila it was a great body scrub. So just remember lovelies. There is usually another way to use beauty products if you don't want to waste your pennies!

Let me know your favourite body scrubs in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...