Lips Of The Day: Estée Lauder

Bank Holiday weekend. Woooooooo hoooooooo. I am skint and have no plans, but I get an extra day off work so that's good. I hope you gorgeous people are out to have some fun though. Today's post includes two lip products which I bought the other day from Estée Lauder at Debenhams.










 LEFT: Pure Color (A0) Vanilla Truffle Lasting Creme



RIGHT: Pure Color (27) Pink Kiss Shimmer 






Pure Color (A0) Vanilla Truffle Lasting Creme






Pure Color (27) Pink Kiss Shimmer


 



Here Are Both Products Worn Together



I have never bought products from Estée Lauder before other than my Double Wear Light Foundation, but I have to say I will be going back for more. The lipstick is so creamy and smooth. I think it will be the perfect nude when combined with a smokey eye. This shade can look a little bit concealerish so beware and try before you buy. This retails at £18.50. The lip gloss is a gorgeous, shimmery shade that I think would suit pretty much anyone. This retails at £16.00. I love the lipstick, but with the lip gloss over the top it is definitely more wearable. 


What are your favourite lip combinations? Are there other Estée Lauder products worth trying?


Love to you all

2 comments:

  1. That's really nice natural colours. I never look at their counters but maybe I should

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The Make-up Fairy - The lipsticks are just so buttery xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...