Get your Freak on! 15 Weird Facts Tag

Hello there my loves. It's now the weekend for me and I am so thankful. I am so tired, but I have no idea why? I was too tired to take pictures tonight so I thought what a great opportunity to write this tag post. I was tagged into this 'Get your Freak on! 15 Weird Facts' by the gorgeous Sandra D who has a fabulous blog so go check her out lovelies :) So onto the 15 weird facts about me.


1. What is a nickname that only your family calls you?

My real name is Victoria, but I'm usually called Vicky which I prefer. Sometimes I get called Vic or just V.

2. What's a weird habit of yours?

Sometimes I do things in even numbers. I find odd numbers unsettling. OCD I know.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?

Spiders because for some reason they always come near me and they run so bloody fast.

4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?


Sarah Whatmore - When I Lost You

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
 
People that are fake and/or two faced.

6. What's one of your nervous habits?


I chew the insides of my cheeks, but not to the point of hurting them.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

Whatever side is closest to the door as I am always up before my boyfriend.

8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?

I honestly don't remember, but I still have the Roland Rat stuffed toy that my uncle Garry got me.

9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?

I have only been to a Starbucks once in my life and I know it had chocolate in it and it was topped with whipped cream. The mug was huge, but I drank it all and loved it.

10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?


I should always remove my make-up, but sometimes I'm too lazy. It's no excuse though.

11. Which way do you face in the shower?

 
Both ways.

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?

My thumbs really arch backwards and I can touch my wrists with them no problem.

13. What's your favourite 'comfort food'/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?

Cheese, bread, sauces, spaghetti bolognese, pizza, burgers and chips. I am losing weight at the moment so none of these are in my diet.

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
 
I call people Hun a lot.

15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing

It varies, but definitely PJ's from either Primark or La Senza in the Winter.


The lovely Bloggers/Vloggers I am tagging into this post are:










I hope you enjoyed this post. If you do this tag please give me a shout so I can check out your answers.


Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...