September GlossyBox

Well hello cherubs. I hope you are having a good Friday? Yesterday I received my September GlossyBox so I wanted to share the contents with you. The card inside says these are '5 Future Classics'.




First up are these two sachets. They are Dead Sea Spa Magik Salt Brushing. Voted the 'Best Exfoliator' by You Magazine. This body scrub has ingredients such as dead sea salts, vitamin E and coconut oil. It is said to have a citrus aroma. GlossyBox have not updated their website yet with all the product information for the September GlossyBox, but I found these sachets on Amazon for £1.80 each Link :)


I will use them, but I am not overwhelmed by these sachets. Maybe they will wow me?




Secondly I received this product. This is the HD Brows Eye & Brow Palette. These are four matte shades that can be used for eyebrows, as eye shadows or as eyeliner. It claims to last for 24 hours. I'm not sure how much this retails for, but here is a link to their website Link :)


This compact is meant for someone who is a brunette. I think these shades would go with many hair colours though. I love that it is so compact (no joke), with a handy mirror inside and four very usable everyday shades. I always wondered about the hype around HD brows so I am very happy to have this. 




Third up is the Kimia Exquisite Rejuvenating Facial System. The information is that this is a 100% natural triple action formula that absorbs quickly healing, protecting and hydrating your skin. Suitable for all skin types. This comes with instructions on how to apply.


I have wanted to try a facial oil, but not really noticed any around so this will be interesting to try, although it is quite a small sample so I'm not sure how thoroughly I can test it. This system retails on Kimia's website at £69 for 30/100ml. That is just too pricey for me.




The fourth item is the Neal & Wolf Harmony Intensive Care Treatment. Created to repair damaged hair, using a combination of intensive conditioners that deliver an instant transformation leaving hair shiny, healthy and manageable.


I like the look of the packaging with this product. It appears very spa like. I don't believe that any product will provide an instant transformation, but it may well be a nice hair treatment? This retails on the Neal & Wolf website at £12.95 for 200ml Link :)




The last product of this month's GlossyBox is the Plum by Mary Greenwell Eau de Parfum. Mary Greenwell is a world-renowned celebrity makeup artist. 


I had a sniff of this and I am not enthralled by it. I really couldn't put my finger on the scent. I will take this to work as I do with all my wee perfume samples and try it out though. This retails on House Of Fraser's website at £60 for 50ml and £90 for 100ml. Please see the link here where it is described as floral and fruity. I would not buy this perfume.


So to summarise I am really happy with my HD Brows compact and yes I did want to try a facial oil, but the sample is very small. If it had of been a slightly larger sample I may have actually been able to see if I like it as I imagine I would only get one or two uses from it.


What products did you receive in your GlossyBox this month? Were you happy with them?


Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...