Easter Time!

Hey Everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely break this weekend. Four days off just feels like heaven. I popped to Bluewater yesterday with my fella, but I was very good and didn't buy anything. We are going out for a curry tonight with a few others which will be yum. Speaking of yum I thought I would share with you the Easter eggs and choccie goodness I have received for this time of year.








The Hello Kitty chocolate is from my lovely Mum and the Maltesers chocolate is from a sweet friend. Of course I am overly excited at the thought of these naughty treats, but I love that I will also have a Hello Kitty mug to use when it has all been munched away :)




I wish you all a very Happy Easter. I hope you all have fun and enjoy lots of wonderful food and drink. 



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...