LOTD: St George's Day Inspired

Hey Loves. Kiss kiss to you all. With St George's Day coming up on Monday I felt like applying a red hot lip shade. Here is a wee pic of the lips I have been wearing today.








For these luscious red lips I firstly applied my NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese to my cupids bow. This along with my pale complexion acted as the white background of the flag, ha ha ;). To prevent the red colour from bleeding I applied my E.L.F. Studio Lip Lock Pencil around the edges, except where I had applied the Jumbo Eye Pencil. For the actual lips I applied my Eyeko Liptastik Glossy Lip Pen in Lip Lover, blotted, reapplied and blotted again. I then went around the lips once again with the Lip Lock Pencil.



Here are links to the products mentioned:


NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Lip Pencil (Cottage Cheese): £4.50 ~ Link :), $4.50 ~ Link :), $3.50 ~ Link :)

E.L.F. Studio Lip Lock Pencil : £3.50 ~ Link :), $3.00 ~ Link :)

Eyeko Liptastik Glossy Lip Pen (Lip Lover): $10.00 ~ Link :)



This lip lock pencil really does stop colours feathering. Such a bargain. I love this bold red shade. It stays glossy on me for a couple of hours and then turns into more of a stain that is still very pigmented, but a little more matte. It's not drying though. 



What bold lips are you rocking right now? Link me up in the comments below.



Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...