NOTD: Cold As Ice

Hello you Beauts. I hope you have had a great weekend. I am writing this post pretty late as time is just flying by due to sorting out all the things in the house. It's never ending I swear. Do not go food shopping on the weekend as well it's a nightmare. Tonight I have a NOTD post for you showing off a very cool nail shade.








Firstly I applied one coat of my usual Rimmel base coat followed by two coats of this Natural Collection Nail Colour in the shade Topaz. I bought this shade a while ago in a haul. Selected Natural Collection Cosmetics are currently 3 for £5.00 at Boots. The usual price of the nail colours is £1.89. The Topaz shade on their website looks completely different though? I sealed the look with one coat of my Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. This nail colour is a really icy blue silver shade.




Are you a fan of icy nail shades? What are your favourite nail colours from Natural Collection?






Love to you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...