Blooming Lovely

Hey All. I have really found it hard this week to find the time to blog, but today I finally have some time to and I have to say I do look forward to it. I had a lovely day in the garden yesterday with my Mum. We really gave both the front and back gardens of my house a good sort out. I put sun cream on twice, but needless to say I still go sun burnt :( We both worked really hard and the gardens look great so thanks Mum. I have my own little floral fork and spade, a knee pad and of course some pink garden gloves thanks to my lovely Mum.








Mum also bought us this vase which is great because we didn't have any. These are some flowers from our garden that I thought would look pretty. So I hope you are all well and having a great weekend.




Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...