I See The Light

Hi again my loves. I have another wee post for you today and some more thank yous. Me and my fella have received some ever so soft Egyptian towels from a friend of mine as a house warming gift, but they are in the wash so I won't show you those. They are a cream shade. From another friend of mine we received these gorgeous pieces.








Isn't this just the most sweet candle holder you have ever seen. My friend knows I love candles and I have the perfect size candle to put in this.








As already mentioned I love candles so these tea lights will definitely get used. These also have a 'Fresh Linen' scent. Both of these presents were from Next, but I won't look up the prices so check them out on the Next website or in store if you are interested in them.




I hope you are all having a lot of fun in the sun. Enjoy your weekend.





Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...