"Editor's Pick": Be In Style Fashion Blog Award

Hi you lovely people. It is my one and only day off this week and I have to say I am a wee bit knackered, but hey the sun is shining so I should stop moaning :) 

I was sent an email from blogger and editor Jessica at Be In Style which is part of the Become.com blogging network. I have been chosen by Jessica as "Editors Pick". 

Jessica explained that this award is presented to blog's that are found to be exceptional and outstanding. Blogs that have a high amount of followers, have quality content, and are fun and enjoyable for readers. Jessica said I have far exceeded these guidelines which is why I was presented with the Be in Style: Editor's Pick Award.

Needless to say I am beyond flattered, but I still feel a bit shocked when I receive awards as there are so many bloggers and YouTube guru's that I am in awe of. I am however very grateful as it's nice to feel that the effort I put into my blog is recognised and I love writing it so it's win-win :) 

Here is the award that is now on the lower right hand side of my blog. 






       
You can check out Be In Style on Become.com here. I appreciate every single one of you that take the time to read my blog. I am looking to do more OOTD/OOTN posts, but if there are other type of posts that you wish to see just let me know in the comments below.



Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...