NOTD: They Remind Me Of Snow

Hey again loves I'm back for the second time today. I really love what I currently have on my nails so I thought it unfair to keep it from you. Here is a wee post to let you see what I used.









Firstly I applied one coat of my Alessandro pro White as a base. I then applied three coats of my E.L.F. Nail Polish in the shade White. This is a very thin formula that doesn't come out as opaque as I would like which is why I applied three coats. I then topped off the look with three coats of this Revlon Nail Enamel in the shade Star. I used this product before in a New Year's Eve NOTD, link. I love that this glitter shade is made up of both glitter and larger particles. When the light catches it I can see reflects of blue, silver, green and purple. Overall I think this look is perfect for the chilly weather as I think it has that sparkly snow wintry feel to it.



E.L.F. Nail Polish in White from eyeslipsface.co.uk for £2.50.



I have found the Revlon Nail Enamel in Star on cosmetics4less.net for £2.50, but I picked mine up from Poundland last year I think it was for just £1.00.



Are you into glitter on your nails? Which nail combinations are your favourite? Let me know in the comments below.




Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...