Roger & Gallet Blogger Evening

Hey Lovelies. I have quite a big post for you today so I'm going to get straight to it. I went to a blogger evening on Monday at the St Martins Lane Hotel. I had a lovely time perusing products from Roger & Gallet. I also met some real sweethearts while I was there. Here are the pics :)






I had a wee glass of the bubbly on arrival :)














The lovely Steph on the right that invited me along.
























The book celebrating Roger & Gallet's 150th Anniversary.









Don't you just fancy an orange right now?
























This product really caught my eye. This is the Bois d'Orange Invigorating Eau Sublime Or. It's a fresh fragrant water with golden shimmer.






I tried some on my hand while is there and I couldn't stop looking at this pretty shimmer. I asked if this would interfere with fake tan if you wanted to highlight your bronzed glow and I was informed that it should be fine as it's water based.



Now for the guys .....









I did ask if if women also like to wear some of the more masculine ranges and I was told yes. I asked because I know that some women quite like the more masculine ranges from Molton Brown too. 



Now onto my goodie bag ......






I love the design which is taken from the anniversary book shown above.






Left To Right:

Rose Imaginaire Fresh Fragrant Water

This does not have that old fashioned aroma that I find some rose scented products can have. It's very delicate and womanly. Lovely for daytime freshness.

Fleur d'Osmanthus Foaming Shower Honey

I would describe this as a very comforting scent. It's like fresh linen.

Bois D'Orange Moisturizing Refreshing Fragrant Body Lotion

This cream feels really nice, but then all of the creams that I tried at the evening did because they sink into your skin nicely without leaving a sticky residue. This has a refreshing citrus scent.

Bois D'Orange Refreshing Fragrant Bath & Shower Gel

This is from the same range as above so it has the same scent.

Bois D'Orange SPF15 Nourishing, Repairing, Protecting Hands & Nails Cream

A lovely citrus cream from the above range.

The two samples I picked up at the evening shown in the above photo are:

Eau Des Bienfaits Fragrant Body Mist

This still has a citrus scent, but a more grown up version than the Bois D'Orange range making this more day to night I would say.

Fleur d'Osmanthus Fresh Fragrant Water

I like this. It's soft and comforting like the Foaming Shower Honey above.



I really want to say a special thanks to Julia Ward also who I spoke to at the event. I got so much information from you Julia and you were a real pleasure to talk to. You were so welcoming and really took the time to show me the products.


Steph Marston you are also a real sweetheart. I hope you continue to enjoy London :)


Feel free to check out the Roger & Gallet range on roger-gallet.co.uk and roger-gallet.com


You can also find stockists in your area and get a perfume or bath & body diagnosis to see what range they suggest would most suit and appeal to you.


I admit that I had not heard of this brand before being invited along to this blogger evening, but I'm glad I went. I would have been disappointed if the brand was more about the soaps, but Julia said that they are steering more away from those and into the other products. I will let you know how I get on with the products of course.


If you have tried their products what do you think of the Roger & Gallet brand? Did any of you reading this post attend the evening? Let me know in the comments below.




Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...