Halloween Look: Lethal Leopard

Hi Everyone. Have you all been okay? I have been having some fun with my make-up today trying to get in the spirit of Halloween and here is what I came up with.
























Products used for this 'Lethal Leopard' look are:

E.L.F. Studio Complete Coverage Concealer Palettes (Light & Medium)

Sleek MakeUP I-Divine The Primer Palette

NYX Eyeshadow Base (White)

Barry M Kohl Pencil (Black) ~ From The Sun's Buzz Magazine Offer

NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil (Black Brown)

Wilko Fangs

Primark Headband




I had fun creating this look. Leave me alone in the house and this is what happens, ha ha. Have you created any Halloween looks this year? Let me know in the comments below.




Love to you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...