NOTD: Blue My Mind

Ello loves. I have had such a bad headache since last night, but writing for you always helps to take my mind away to better things :) The rain was so bad yesterday, but I had a fab day out in London with a gorgeous lady. You know who you are girl ;)


I painted my nails on Thursday night and I got complimented on them at the till in H&M while I was in London on Friday so I thought I should write a post as I do really love this nail shade.






I painted my nails with one coat of Alessandro Pro White as a base, followed by two coats of this amazingly blue nail colour. This is a H&M Nail Polish called Blue My Mind. I think I bought this last year. Although there does not appear to be this specific shade on their website here is a link to some other gorgeous nail shades that they have. This polish goes on so well. It is so opaque and this colour is such a true blue. The H&M nail polishes on their website are retailed at £2.99 each and I think that's such a bargain price.


What are your favourite blue nail shades? Are you a fan of H&M nail polishes?




Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...