NOTD: Sally Hansen Haute Chocolate

Hey loves. The weekend is here so make sure you have some fun. Are any of you going to Halloween events this weekend? Sadly I am not, but we are having people over tonight for food and laughs which should be great.

I have just painted my nails so I thought I would show you the colour.








I first applied one coat of my Alessandro Pro White as a base, followed by two coats of my Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure (630 Haute Chocolate). I received this polish in my October GlossyBox. I initially described this as a rose chocolate shimmer. There is definitely a bronze shade running through it and I think a little purple. The dipstick in me forgot that it's not meant to be necessary to apply this polish with a base or a top coat, whoops! I did seal the manicure with my nail spray although it probably wasn't needed.

I think this a very appropriate shade for this time of year. It would go with any outfit and would suit any age. This bottle will last quite a while as it's 14.7ml. The lid is a good size and shape to apply the polish easily. The brush fans out just enough to spread the polish evenly over the nail in two strokes rather than my usual three.

This product can be found here for £6.99 or here from $5.24.

Which are your favourite shades of polish for autumn? Which Sally Hansen shades are your favourites? Let me know in the comments below.




Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...