Christmas Raffle

Hi once again Beauty Addicts. I just thought I would share with you one of the ways we have fun and donate to charity at my place of work. One of the offices in my work building raise lots of money with raffles for the charity Demelza. For more information on what the charity is about click here.

For this raffle people that work in our offices donated unwanted gifts and just random things they no longer use that are still in good condition. There was even an X-Box with a game that a few of the boys had their eyes on. Myself and friends at work kept getting up and buying more and more tickets throughout the day as it gets addictive. I am a shopaholic don't ya know ;)

I won a cute bag which I gave to a friend for her daughter and a pink keyboard which I gave to another friend for her niece. One of the girls won some Clarins products that she split with me and another friend and here are mine ......






I plan on reviewing these so you will see my thoughts on them at a later date once I have thoroughly tried and tested them. The Clinique products are:


Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips

Turnaround Body Smoothing Cream

I am always happy to try out new products, but it feels more rewarding to know that I got them by myself and my friends donating to a worthwhile cause.


Have you tried any of these products? If so, what do you like/dislike about them? Let me know in the comments below.




Love to you all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...