NOTD: Fairy Lights

Hi my Beauty Addicts. Have you been up to much this weekend? Mine has been busy with work etc, but today is for the relaxing :) Last night I painted my nails and added a touch of nail art so here is my manicure :)






I firstly applied one coat of my Alessandro Pro White as a base. I then applied three coats of this O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in the shade Funny Bunny.






While the third coat of the above nail lacquer was still wet I applied these rhinestones. As a tip paint the nail you want to add the rhinestones to just before you apply them so that they stick more easily. I picked random colours from this wheel with my tweezers and let them drop onto the accent nail close to one another. I gently pressed on top of each rhinestone with the tweezers to ensure they were secure. I wanted them to look a bit like fairy lights :) I then sealed the manicure with one coat of my Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar Topcoat.


The O.P.I. Nail Lacquer Funny Bunny can be found on Polyvore.


The Round Rhinestone Wheel with 600 Various Shades can be found on At Your Fingertips.


Have you been having fun with nail art lately? Link me up with your posts and thoughts in the comments below.



Love to you all

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...