The Body Shop Joy Card Free With Glamour Magazine

Hello my beautiful Beauty Addicts. I hope your weekend is fabulous and fun at the mo. I just wanted to let you in on a little freebie that you get with the January issue of Glamour Magazine at the moment. It's called the Joy Card where you get credit of £3, £15 or even £100 to spend in store. I used mine last year on a mini body cream I think as I had £3.00.






This year I again had £3.00 credit which is cool because it's free :) I had just run out of the twist up lip balm I had been using so I picked up this lovely which was exactly £3.00. It's the Born Lippy Toffee Lip Balm.






It's an almost translucent shade, but there is a toffee/caramel tint to it with an orange undertone. It is extremely glossy and looks like there is a very slight amount of shimmer in it, but it's not obvious. The scent is yummy.






So here it is on my lips. It feels really nice and although I can really smell the scent when I first apply it it settles down pretty quickly and I only get a very tiny whiff of it every now and then.



Did you pick up Glamour Magazine and take part in this offer? If so, what did you pick up? If not, will you be buying it now? Let me know in the comments below.




Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...