Pond's Institute Cold Cream Cleanser

Hi loves and Happy Fathers Day to all those celebrating it today. This afternoon I am here to talk about a multi-tasking skincare product that was sent to me for free to test and review for you.



This cleansing product removes dirt and make-up deep down while hydrating your skin. It's such a versatile product that left my skin feeling and looking very glowing and radiant as well as moisturised and plumped.

The ways in which I used this product:

As a cleanser/make-up remover ~ With a cotton pad I manoeuvred the cream around my skin.

As a moisturiser ~ I massaged the product in with my fingers and my toning wand.

As a face mask/gentle exfoliation ~ I applied it all over my face and neck and after a minute or so used a warm wet face cloth to remove the product.

As a highlight ~ I dotted some onto my cheekbones for a highlight effect.

It can also be used to set the brows.

This cream has a very softening effect on the skin with a comforting old fashioned scent. The texture is not loose, but not too sturdy either. I am so glad that I got to try out this cult product. I can see why celebs such as Kylie Minogue are a fan.

Suitable for all skin types I would certainly recommend this product. When using this as a cleanser without removing make-up I didn't feel the need to moisturise afterwards so it's great for those always in a rush or on their travels.

As it keeps skin so plumped and smoothed I think it's a great anti-ageing product. My only negative is that if you apply it and don't wear any make-up it can look very reflective on the skin. This doesn't bother me, but it's something I thought I should point out.

I have linked to Tesco above as this product is currently selling for £3.00. It is also available to purchase at Boots, Sainsbury's & Superdrug.

What are your favourite cleansers? Let me know with reasons why in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...