SUMMER IS HERE GLOSSYBOX

Hi there sweeties. I am back again today with my first impressions of this month's 'Summer Is Here' GlossyBox.




Apply this as your base and allow to dry before applying your nail colour. Once that has dried use this product again as your top coat.

I hope this product works well as having one product to use instead of two would be a bonus, plus it has strengthening properties.


This lightweight product is designed to give you textured volume along with silky shine.

Rub the product between your palms and work through the lengths of dry hair or for an extra boost use fingertips and work from the roots lifting as you style.

This sounds like the type of product my fella would like, but the pink shade of the product and the jasmine scent which I like may put him off a bit :)

This product is currently reduced to £2.66 at Superdrug in the link above.


To be used to apply powder and cream eye shadows.

This eye make-up brush has a beautiful design. I like the shape and density of the bristles. 


Fruit-floral and fig inspired scents. Cleanse with the shower cream, replenish moisture with the body cream and dab on fragrance for an all over irresistible scent.

I have tried quite a few Roger & Gallet products which I love and this fragrance does not disappoint. It is definitely a fruit-floral scent that is great for summer.


Can be used to cover minor blemishes and imperfections. A lightweight formula ideal for summer. Can also be used as a contouring kit.

Dot over the desired area and blend gently until full coverage is achieved.

I have yet to try this palette on my blemishes or as a contoured look, but on first impressions swatching it on my hand I think it won't give too much coverage. Lightweight products are great for summer, but concealer palettes like this need to have a little more density I feel in order to work well. I will however try it out properly before saying that I don't like it.

I am happy with this month's box, but not ecstatic. I am excited however for next month's limited edition box.

For more information on GlossyBox UK click HERE and for the US GlossyBox click HERE.

Were you excited by your GlossyBox this month? Let me know your favourite products in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...