BLOGGERS FASHION WEEK #BLFW

Hey everyone and welcome. I have a photo filled post for you today as I attended a very exciting event on Tuesday evening at The Penthouse, Leicester Square. The gorgeous Danielle from Bloggers Love organised Bloggers Fashion Week which was held over three days and I attended day 1. I met so many great fashion brands and lovely bloggers too.




DJ Sarah Giggle always looks amazing. I so want her headphones.



Cool urban jewellery plus Gail has beautiful batik fashion designs and Carrie Bradshaw inspired skirts. Such a great mix of street and vintage items.



Each piece is individual featuring unique illustrations from fashion designer Maria-Katharina Richters. Very cool and playful designs that have already been a hit at festivals.



Stunning pieces to add glamour to any femme fatale.



I love Major London 05. They have such a great range with pieces that are so wearable yet will give impact. Street style at it's best.



Amazing hand crafted couture chick feather accessories.



Another brand I met previously. The CityRack has a great range of current on trend fashion. I love the 90's inspired cami dress with mesh detailing.



There were so many people crowded around this line and I could see why. The SCARLETT JUMPER DRESS looked great on. You can take a better look here at the MADDY TWO PIECE. Verity Anne Handmade Clothing is also available at ASOS MARKETPLACE.



Fantastic quality celebrity inspired hair extensions and add on pieces such as ponytails, headbands and buns as well as pieces for a volume boost.



Ruby Soho have a fantastic range of print pieces as well as bags. This was my favourite item on the night though.

CATWALK


Other brands on the night that I spoke with were ELLIE AIR JEWELLERY with a beautiful collection of handcrafted minimal jewellery. My favourite piece there was the ombre design FULL TWIST RING.

VINS BOUTIQUE have some beautifully crafted jewellery pieces and more statement fashion items.

LEIGHTON DENNY were also there. I love their nail polish packaging and they have some fabulous shades within their range.

RUSH were gifting bloggers with products from their hair selection so I am excited to try those out. I spoke with lovely girls from their team.

DIDI'S BOUTIQUE featured in the catwalk show. DIDI'S GUN METAL CHAIN NECKLACE really caught my eye as shown above.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know your favourite brands and pieces in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...