LILY LULU AUTUMN WINTER WISH LIST

Hi all and welcome. With the change of seasons it's hard to know what to wear most of the time and if you are like me you love snuggly winter knits, but hate the cold weather. I have found a couple of items on the LILY LULU site that are great for this time of year.



A perfect cover up that comes in one size so as it gets colder there is still room to add more layers underneath due to it's oversized style. The faux leather piping is a nice addition. I would also tie different belts around this when I wanted a more fitted look.



I love, love, love the ripped vintage style of these denim beauties. They are a nice length as I hate wearing short shorts. I would wear them with tights and boots, a tee and actually the jacket above.

What are your favourite fashion seasons? Let me know your tips for transitioning into the new season with your favourite style pieces.

Images not my own.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...