ORIFLAME BEAUTY WONDER LASH MASCARA

Hi once again today my loves. I have another review for you, but this time of a make-up product from a brand that I met at the BLOGGERS LOVE #LFW PARTY IN FEBRUARY 2014.



As you can hopefully see in the photo the brush tip on this wand is flat on one side and curved on the other. The end is very flexible which I did not find to be a pro or a con in application. The product tube is a deep purple, but the mascara I have here is black. I do believe it also comes in the shade prune. I really like using mascara wands with plastic bristles as I think they usually give a much more defined, fanned out effect. This mascara did exactly that, separating each and every lash which would instantly give a very natural look. I however prefer a more voluminous eye look so I did apply many, many layers. It did not clump the lashes together and instead gave a full and defined beautiful lash effect. The only bad thing I can possibly say about this product is that because I prefer volume and separation it took more time to apply than perhaps other mascaras I have tried. 

This particular mascara I have seen on Ebay, but the newly revamped and improved version that is part of The ONE range you can now find here.

Oriflame is definitely a brand I will keep my eye on as they had other gorgeous products at the event mentioned above. 

Let me know your favourite mascaras with reasons why in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...