HOUSE OF TRENDELLA WISH LIST

Hey everyone. It's almost the weekend so yay for that. After meeting loads of great brands recently at the BLOGGERS LOVE LFW GIFTING LOUNGE I of course checked them all out and discovered a great site that hosts lots of great brands and pieces all under one fashion roof. Welcome to HOUSE OF TRENDELLA.



Combing warmth and pretty floral features on a black background. A very different way of adding winter florals to your wardrobe with this great transitional piece. It kind of reminds me of the skull candy designs that I love too.



I don't actually own any unicorn items as yet which I am surprised at. I love this grown up take on the trend as most unicorn fashion I have seen is very bright and colourful. The dipped hem gives it that something more too. I would love layering this over a white shirt with jeans.



I saw this piece at the Bloggers Love event and fell in love with it instantly. The HOT site says it can be worn in many ways. It's great for those who want a 2 in 1 dress as it has a plunging v neck on the back. Shown above it's fab as there is so much sparkle, but for full on glamour I would reverse it adding a statement neck piece that doesn't come lower than the v.



One last casual piece for you. White is also a great colour to wear in winter I think as it reminds me of snowy scenes. I again do not own any galaxy print items. Where have I been? This is a nice way to wear the galaxy theme in a more relaxed way while sporting the House Of Trendella brand.

I hope you found at least one item here that you favour as much as I do. Don't forget that there are many other great pieces that you need to check out on HOUSE OF TRENDELLA!

Images not my own.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...