L'OREAL PROFESSIONEL PARIS NEXT DAY HAIR & FIX DESIGN

Hi lovelies. Did you get up to much this weekend? I have had a pretty lazy one getting bits and bobs done including renewing my driving licence. I am not driving at the moment, but I am hoping to change that very soon :)

I have two L'oreal Professionel Paris hair products to review that were very kindly gifted to me at the BLOGGERS LOVE LFW GIFTING LOUNGE By RUSH HAIR & BEAUTY.


L'OREAL PROFESSIONEL PARIS WILD STYLERS TECNI.ART NEXT DAY HAIR

A micro-propelled texturizing powder for an instant tousled-dishevelled matte effect without a rough touch. Limitless layering. Shake well between applications spraying onto mid-lengths and ends. Brush out with fingers if desired. 

For a volume boost this is great. It is definitely a matte effect product as the powder adds texture to your hair by literally changing the texture of your hair fibres. The strands cling to each other, but not in a tacky way. The hair still feels lightweight, but with real oomph perfect for adding volume to styles and also next day hair. If too much product is used there is a slight white powder residue so perhaps this product is slightly better for blonde's if layering up applications is required.

L'OREAL PROFESSIONEL PARIS TECNI.ART FIX DESIGN

A strong hold directional fixing spray.

I could not get this to work at first, but following the instructions I ran the pump under hot water and pressed down. It soon came to life and has worked fine since. This is another lightweight product that is a spray rather than a mist as traditional hairsprays are. It does work well enough, but I would say it's better for up do's as the hold doesn't appear as strong as expected. Although you do have to press down on the pump to spray I think this could be a problem if you were to travel with it as there is no cap.

What are your texturising, volumising and dry shampoo recommendations as well as hairsprays? Let me know with reasons why in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...