OUTFIT : WEARABLE HALLOWEEN FASHION

Hi sweeties. A happy and fabulous Saturday is wished from me to you. With Halloween coming up next week I wanted to create an outfit post for those of you wanting something more wearable for day and night.




NEXT SILVER CHAIN NECKLACE (WORN OVER BEANIE)

PRIMARK BLACK SHIRT (WORN UNDERNEATH)


SOLE TRADER BLACK STUDDED WEDGE BOOTS

The Valour & Valkyrie sweat top was very kindly gifted to me after I saw it at the BLOGGERS LOVE GIFTING LOUNGE. The quality of this sweat is great. Very soft and well put together with an exquisite lace, jewelled and beaded design on the shoulders.

I used scissors to customise the basic leggings. Originally the slits were meant for the front, but I reversed them for a more interesting look.

The necklace worn on top of my beanie adds more interest. I pinned it with a safety pin at the back. I would have added more if I were wearing it out as the chain is quite heavy so it would move around.

You can see how I created the make-up in this post inspired by Alex Vause from Orange Is The New Black here.

Let me know if you enjoy my outfit posts and want more in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...