PANTENE PRO-V BREAKAGE DEFENCE

Hi there gorgeous people and welcome once again for my final post of the day. 

I have recently been sent 4 products from the Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defence range which is clinically proven to deliver stronger hair with up to 97% less breakage. With damage protection technologies to prevent abrasion of the hair's surface layers. The range also contains a root to tip complex to neutralise damaging impurities that weaken the hair building up on the fibres over time and breaking the protein structure from the core to the surface. With daily brushing and styling we all need some protection for our hair.



With it's root to tip strength complex it helps to maintain the hair's structural integrity. This product can be used daily. Massage into wet hair to create a lather and rinse. I washed my hair with this product 2-3 times a week washing it twice every time as the first shampoo for me is to remove excess product and the second wash is to clean my scalp.


Designed for daily use this product helps prevent breakage mainly on the lengths of the hair. Apply to the length of the hair working your way up to the roots then rinse. I applied this 1-2 times a week. It felt strange at first to apply conditioner on my roots, but it did not make my roots greasy. My hair is not generally greasy though so I do not know if that would be the same for everyone.


This bi-weekly intensive treatment makes hair 10 times more resistant against breakage. Apply to damp hair from the tips massaging upwards. After 2 mins rinse thoroughly. I applied this once a week. It does feel like a more intense treatment than the regular conditioner, but again it did not feel greasy or heavy at my roots. As you need to only leave it in for 2 mins it's brilliant as it works so quickly to smooth and protect the hair fibres.


A leave in treatment for extra strength against breakage and up to 40% more fullness. With Vitamin B3 and Pro-Vitamin B5 that deeply penetrate the hair. To be used daily to massage into the root before styling to prevent against damage. Can be used on wet or dry hair. Dries instantly and will not weigh the hair down. Spray 15 pumps to the roots from the ear line up and massage in with fingertips. I have tried using this on dry hair when not washing it, but it just makes the hair wet. I don't want to have to blow dry it on days when I'm not washing it so I only use this product after washing my hair and before blow drying. It works really well this way to give substance to the hair. It feels stronger and more plumped giving the hair density and fullness.

Overall I really like all of these products. The daily use shampoo and conditioner leave my hair feeling clean, strong and smooth. The intensive conditioner is a great boost for extra nourishment. The tonic feels like it gives my hair substance and protection perfect for blow drying, styling and brushing. It has the added bonus of a volumising effect also. All of the products smell wonderful too. My hair I would say has been less prone to breakage. My natural amount of fall out has been the same.

I have linked to Superdrug for all of these products as they are currently at a reduced price. So to protect your hair from root to tip I suggest you check out this range now!

Let me know your favourites from the Pantene Pro-V Breakage Defence range with reasons why in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...