GLOSSYBOX: STEP INTO SPRING


Hiya beauties. I have another post for you sharing my first impressions of the 'Step Into Spring' GlossyBox.



This is an organic peeling milk from Spanish eco-brand Naobay that removes dead skin cells and brightens the complexion.

Massage gently with only a little pressure over damp skin.

When I first heard the word peeling I thought this seemed a little scary, but by the sounds of it it's like an exfoliating moisturiser hybrid. I love the earthy packaging.


With a cobra head-shaped wand to create length and dramatic volume for inky black eyes.

Zig zag the mascara from base to tip when applying.

I do love a mascara that can tick all the boxes. I love length, curl, volume and a jet black pigment. The packaging is adorable. This is my first Essence product so I am excited to try it out.


This hydrating duo repairs brittle tresses while replenishing lost nutrients. Hair is left stronger, sleeker and looking twice as thick.

Massage the shampoo into wet hair and rinse. Squeeze out excess water and apply the conditioner. Leave on for 2-3 mins before rinsing.

I have previously used other Dove haircare products and loved them so I am sure these will be a treat.


Free of toxins is this quick drying neon pastel nail lacquer in a light mint cream shade.

After applying a base coat apply two coats of this nail lacquer. Run hands under cold water to dry your manicure.

This is an okay shade, but it doesn't excite me too much. I like the packaging, but the sticker on the bottom has been placed on a bit haphazardly. I do like that it's cruelty free, but I can see more exciting nail lacquers in their range.


A moisturising sheer tint lip balm with superfood ingredients for a lip enhancing effect.

I am still unsure if I like the scent/taste as it has the classic Carmex scent with added sweetness. The product does feel very moisturising on the lips from trying it out today and the colour is actually a really nice glossy berry shade that is somewhere between a tint and a lipstick in pigmentation. It really is lip enhancing making your pout look plumped and kissable.

I am really pleased with this GlossyBox. My only negative is the chosen nail shade.

For more information on the UK GlossyBox click here and for the US GlossyBox click here.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...