BUCKLEY LONDON SPARKLE MESH BRACLETS


Hi there lovelies. It's been one of those non-stop weeks, but I am here now to share with you my first blog post of the day.

A few days ago I was kindly sent this set of 3 BUCKLEY LONDON SPARKLE MESH BRACELETS.


I absolutely adore them. I love that they can be worn separately or stacked up as shown above. Plus they also make great gifts. With Mother's Day coming up that may be something to keep in mind!

They are very wearable for day or night decorated with subtle crystal detail. This range includes hearts and kisses designs (kisses not shown above) in a variety of metal shades including gold, black rhodium, rose gold (not shown above) or rhodium tone.

Each purchase of these bracelets includes 3 designs chosen for you at random.

I will really enjoy wearing these beautifully designed bracelets. I love wearing clashing metals tones together. These will look great in the spring/summer season catching the sunlight.

I would have quite liked to have tried a rose gold option, but I am not disappointed as I think these designs are suitable for everyone and totally gorgeous. 

I think this pack is super affordable at £24.99. If you have a couple of presents you need to buy and you are on a budget then why not purchase this pack and perhaps keep one style for yourself? Each bracelet works out at a little over £8. A total bargain!

Check out these bracelets here!

Let me know which design is your favourite in the comments below. Also are packs of jewellery like this something you would purchase for yourself or as a gift?



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...