KRYPTIK ROSE HOLOGRAPHIC OG BLACK HOODIE


Hey sweeties. Happy Sunday to you all. I seriously have no idea where the past few days have gone. 

Without rambling on as I usually do here is a fabulous piece that was gifted to me by KRYPTIK ROSE.



This hoodie is seriously my new fave wardrobe item. The quality feels gorgeous and the holographic print on the front is of the same standard. It definitely doesn't seem like it will start peeling off in the wash or anything. For reference this is a size small and I am usually a 10.

If you love street fashion that is comfortable with a playful side then you need to check out KRYPTIK ROSE.

As well as hoodies they also have within their range tees, phone cases and sunnies.

Let me know your favourite items from the brand in the comments below.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...