DHC BEAUTY LIFT SERIES


Hey Beauties! I have been sent some great products from the DHC ULTRA-HYDRATING BEAUTY LIFT SERIES to review for you so I will crack on and tell you my thoughts.

The beauty lift series aims to hydrate, smooth and give skin an instantly lifted feel and appearance. The range has a very lightweight and calming formula which I agree is a refreshing change to other heavier anti-ageing ranges.


Every morning and evening after cleansing and washing my face I pat it dry and apply a few drops of the BEAUTY LIFT LOTION which is a hydrating lifting toner. I apply it with my hands, but you can use a cotton pad if you prefer as it is a very liquid formula. It is said to reduce the look of fine lines and minimise expression lines while hydrating and prepping the skin for moisture. I sometimes think that toners can feel like a bit of a pointless step in a skincare routine as I have used some that don't seem to do anything. This product however does gently awaken the skin and yes it does feel like it has a priming effect. My skin seems a little more held together after applying it and ready for the next step of my skincare. It's a little hard to explain, but I hope you kind of see what I mean.

Next I apply a couple of pumps of the BEAUTY LIFT ESSENCE which is a silky-soft lifting serum. This feels so smooth and gentle on the skin. It's not tacky at all and glides over the skin leaving a lovely smoothing veil of moisture. This again I use day and night.


In the morning my next step is to apply again a couple of pumps of the BEAUTY LIFT MILK which is a light lifting moisturiser. This feels like a very similar consistency as the Beauty Lift Essence. I thought initially that my skin surely could not feel any better after using the essence, but I was wrong. The milk adds even more moisture. My skin feels super hydrated, smooth and protected.

In the evenings I swap the milk for the BEAUTY LIFT CREAM which is an intensive lifting cream. This is also a great hydrating and smoothing product that is a lightweight cream rather than serum consistency. It feels great to apply at the end of the day.

I had no problem at all wearing these products under my make-up. I was using up a pretty cheap moisturiser prior to using these products and boy did I notice the difference in quality. These products provide me with such smooth skin that feels lifted in a quite subtle and natural way. You are not going to feel or look like you have had botox afterwards, but instead feel hydrated, smooth, glowing and dare I say it flawless.



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...