PRIMARK HAUL - MAXI SKIRTS, PLIMS & PJ'S


Hi Everyone! Spring is finally upon us thank goodness. I love brighter and longer days as it puts me in a much better mood. When it gets warmer in the summer I will truly be in my happy place :)

Today I have a Primark haul with of course some great bargain finds ....


CANVAS PLIMS (CHARCOAL & WHITE) - SIZE 5 - £6 EACH PAIR

I already have these in black/white and a dark purple. They are so comfortable and easy to throw on with jeans or leggings. I think the white ones are a wardrobe staple that would also look great with summer dresses.


IT'S SO FLUFFY PJ TOP - SIZE M (10/12) - £7

This pj set did come as separates. I might have sized down on this top, but because the sleeves are more slim fit than the top itself I will stick with this size.

IT'S SO FLUFFY CUFFED PJ BOTTOMS - SIZE M (10/12) - £7

I love cuffed bottoms as it saves me tripping over running up and down the stairs. These are true to size and go perfectly with the top.


PLAIN CHEESECLOTH MAXI SKIRTS (KHAKI & NAVY) - SIZE 10 - £10 EACH

These are so lightweight which will be great for when it gets a bit warmer. They feel so comfortable and are very versatile. They will look perfect with off the shoulder tops, vests, tees and much more. The waistband is very stretchy so perfect for bbq's ;) I really like the casual vibe of the side pockets and because of the material creases will not be really obvious. Bonus!! I will have to wear them with a slight wedged shoe as they are a little bit long, but that's fine. I only wish they had more colours :(


OATMEAL THUMPER CUFFED PJ BOTTOMS - SIZE M (10/12) - £7

Again these are super comfy and true to size. They are cute, but quite neutral in tone so easy to pair with plain tops.

I hope you enjoyed this haul. I will most likely be popping to Primark again in the next week or two so watch this space for more goodies!



Love to you all



Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...