MICELLAR CLEANSING WIPES & EYEBROW FIBRE GEL


Hello my loves. I have two fantabulous make-up/skincare products to talk to you about that will give you perfect brows and remove your make-up so much more quickly and easily.



I received these as a Xmas present and I have to say they are very well received. These wipes are perfect for make-up removal as they truly do take off everything including stubborn mascara. I still usually like to cleanse my face prior to using them while in the shower, but they do a perfectly good job on their own if you are in a rush or having a lazy day. They are perfect for sensitive skin and do not irritate my eyes. They are said to remove waterproof make-up although I haven't tested them on that. They have a ph balanced formula which they say tones the skin. I really do enjoy using these wipes. They feel so satisfying when removing make-up because I am assured all of it has been removed and they do make my skin feel great. Plus they are just £1 per pack at Superdrug!


I received this tube of happiness in my LIMITED EDITION KAREN MILLEN LONDON SKYLINE GLOSSYBOX. I have the shade medium/dark which is perfect for me. It is not too dark or warm, but a medium ash shade. The formula is fantastic to add a little more of a groomed look to my brows and keep them in place. The fibres do not fall onto my face and are not at all noticeable once applied giving a very natural yet put together brow shape and shade. This also comes in the shade light/medium which again appears to be quite cool toned so great for lighter haired beauties.

Share your favourite make-up removal and brow products in the comments below with reasons why you love them so much :)



Love to you all

Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...