Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

How are my lovelies today? The weather has been better today so that's something to be grateful for I guess. Today I wanted to talk to you about one of the products that I tried with an issue of Glamour magazine when various Clinique products were free with it. I bought many of the magazines and gave them to friends and family as I have never tried anything from Clinique before and couldn't hold back. One product that stood out for me was the Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief.

  
This product is meant for all skin types. It claims to wash away fine lines, flakiness and tightness instead making skin supple, firm and vibrant. 

Now I have not turned into a glamour puss after using this, but the feeling when you apply it is amazing. I feel like my skin is made over instantly. I did try the Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion, also with the Glamour magazine offer and I was disappointed. There has been so much hype around this product, but I was glad to find that Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief beats it hands down. 

The Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief has a creamy/gel like consistency which really does make your skin feel supple and smooth. You can also use it as a 5 minute mask, although I can't imagine wanting to take it off. It currently retails on Clinique's website for £30 for 50ml. If you really want to appreciate your moisturiser I would definitely recommend this one.

What are your favourite moisturisers? I have really dry skin so I am always looking out for the best low-mid price ones. Are there any other Clinique products that you would recommend?

Love to you all

2 comments:

  1. I really like this too - it reminds me a little of beauty flash balm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LoubouLush - I love finding a great freebie :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...