Xen-Tan Dark Lotion Advice

Hey there my gorgeous lovelies. In today's post I will not ramble on too long as I am sure you are all far too busy enjoying the sunshine.

I will be popping to see my GP next week for a general appointment, but while I am there I will be asking her for some advice about fake tanning. Sounds strange right, but it really isn't. 

I had a couple of skin tags removed almost 8 weeks ago and I had a few stitches. Everything has healed nicely, but at around the same time of getting this done my Xen-Tan Dark Lotion arrived in the post. I ordered it from feelunique.com for £17.99 with free delivery.

My concern is that I don't want to fake tan too early in case I cause infection, which I know is unlikely now or stain my scars a nice tan colour. That would so not be a good look. 

The lovely @Sarahloolaa advised me that 6 weeks after getting the stitches removed I should be fine, but to use a barrier cream if I was still concerned. Something like Vaseline or Sudocrem. Sarah also suggested that I use latex gloves to apply it. 

I was going to ask my GP for advice when I was next attending the surgery, but I felt a little silly until @EllyBellyBaybee suggested that I do that very thing.

Can you lovelies suggest any tips for me when I get the okay from GP?


Here is my Xen-Tan Dark Lotion and the pack of 14 disposable latex gloves that I purchased from Superdrug's Essential range for £1.00. 

So my little loves do you have any tips for applying this tan? Would you use latex gloves? I have never used them when tanning, but I do have a new mitt if you think that would be better? I have used only one tanning lotion years ago which went horribly wrong so I would be grateful for any advice.

Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...