Random Haul

Hello there lovelies. Today I have a pretty random haul of things for you. I will just get right into it :)

I will start with this diary from WHSmith.


I think this is so pretty. I love this style of diary that WHSmith sell every year as they are big enough for me to scribble all over and always come in fabulous designs. They also put a little reminder in to let you know when the new one is out. Very handy. This was £8.99 which is great for something I will use every day of the year Link :)

Next up I have the nail polish that many of you have been raving about.


This is of course the spring/summer shade buzzing around the block called Peach Melba (318) from Barry M. It is such a pretty and subtle shade. This was £2.99 from Boots Pharmacy Link :)

Next up is a product which I kept meaning to pick up and finally I did. 


Now this product is meant to be a good all rounder. The main reason I wanted it is for when I have those pesky breakouts. I think it will be a good soother for burns and great for my dry patches of skin too. This costs £1.99 from Boots Pharmacy Link :)

The last thing I got from this haul were these beauties. 


I have been wanting to pick up some feather earrings for so long, but I was never sure they were quite me as I always thought they looked a bit long and out of place on me. Any that I have seen always seem to have some other beads, bows or diamante hanging from them. These little gems just have a subtle bead at the top and they are such beautiful, bold colours. I love them. I hope they will brighten up these dreary, rainy days. I could not find these on the Boots Pharmacy Website, sorry. Take care my sweeties.

Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...