A Great Storage Solution

Hello Beauties. I left work a bit early today as I just feel so run down. Not sick or anything just old and knackered, ha ha ;) This is just a quick post to show you a fabulous item that I picked up in Primark.








This hanger is just £2.00 which is just fabbo. It feels like felt. I picked up four of these as I plan on using them for necklaces and scarves. I have a lot of both as you may have guessed. I have the mauve shade, but I believe these also come in black. This was the only colour in the Primark I visited though. With my move to my new home imminent I thought these would come in handy. 




Have you got any storage solutions or ideas that you want to pass on to me? Let me know in the comments below.





Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...