Thank You Dad ♥

Hey my loves. My life is changing at the moment as I am getting my new home ready to move in with my fella. It has been such a busy yet exciting time. We have had a lot of help getting things sorted and we are both so grateful. The only thing missing is that I can't share this time in my life with my Dad as he passed away some years ago. I wish I could invite him around to dinner in my new abode once we have moved in, but it's not meant to be. My lovely Mum I can still share some special times with though.



I am not going to get all morbid as that is not the point of me writing this post. I just like to remember my special Dad. I do think of him every day. I am finding that I have learnt to smile more and cry less when I do. 



Thanks Dad for loving me. You are always in my heart and in my thoughts. I am so happy that I was the lucky one to be your daughter and your friend.



Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there. I hope you have fun with your families today. To those of you that have lost your Dad my thoughts are with you and I hope you have happy memories.




Love to you all

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...